Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Glorfindel Glorfindel is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

You know, just when I think you can't sink any lower,
you surprise me again. Have you *no* shame? Well,
obviously not.

You have totally abandoned any attempt to defend your
*original* claim in this thread, which I explained was
incorrect. In fact, you are now claiming exactly the
opposite of what you said at first, in an effort to
attack Pearl with a sick fantasy of *yours*.

She and I both understand the scientific facts of
imprinting in animals, particularly birds. You may
or may not -- you have never addressed the scientific
issue which was in question at all, because you know
you are wrong about it. You hope by creating another one
of your ridiculous fantasies to obscure that fact --
that you are unable to address the scientific question.

So, since you have abandoned your original claim,
we can assume you have no evidence to present, and
you show by your silence that you know you were wrong.

You are an idiot, and a particularly dishonorable
one. You used to at least *attempt* an on-topic argument
before fleeing the field and turning to personal
attacks. Now you don't even try.

LOL!

<snip>