Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Jonathan Ball the sick child rapist of Pasadena, LA aka"Leif Erikson" > lied in message
oups.com...

pearl wrote:

> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message ink.net...
> > >

> > lesley the sick slut of Cork lied:

nk.net...

> > > So you endorse it. You don't condemn it. Saying it's
> > > "their business" is endorsement of it.

> > Saying it is sick as hell is condemnation.

> No.

Of course it is condemnation.

> Saying "that is WRONG and BAD,

Same thing.

> and you shoud STOP it" is
> condemning it. Saying that what people do in the privacy of their own
> homes is their own business, is an endorsement of it.

Are you going to claim that all of these states, Federal Law and
countries ENDORSE bestiality because they don't prohibit it?

'LAW - Is their a specific law against bestiality in that state/country.
NONE = No specific law found against bestiality
YES = Law found regarding bestiality.

SN - Statute Number. If a law has been found this is the state/country's
statute number it was found under.

PEN - Penalty classification for violating the law. This may vary between
states/countries. PT = Prison time

STATE/COUNTRY VAR LAW SN PEN

USA LAWS

Alabama: C YES Code of Ala. @13A-6-63 "sodomy in the 1st degree"
(1994) criminal offense.
Alaska: C NONE
Arizona: C NONE
Arkansas: C YES Ark. Stat. Ann. Criminal Offense:
@13A-6-63 (1994) "sodomy in 1st degree"
California: C YES Penal Code Section 286.5 Misdemeanor
Colorado: C NONE
Connecticut: C YES General Statutes of CT Class A misdemeanor
Sec. 53a-73a Sexual assault in the fourth degree.
Delawa C YES 11 Del. C. @777 (1993) Class D Criminal felony.
Florida: C NONE
Georgia: C YES O.C.G.A. @16-6-6 (1994) 1-5 yr. jail sentence.
Hawaii: C NONE
Idaho: C YES Idaho Code @18-6605 "length of imprisonment in
(1994) excess of 5 years is left to discretion of court."
Illinois: C YES 720 ILCS 5/12-12 (1994) Crime.
Indiana: C YES Burn Ind. Code. Ann.
@35-42-4-2 (1994)
Iowa: C NONE
Kansas: C YES K.S.A. @2103506 (1993) Aggravated criminal sodomy
security level 2, felony
Kentucky: C NONE
Louisiana: C YES Revised Statutes 14:89 $2,000 fine and/or 5 years
with or without hard labor.
Maine: C YES 17-A M.R.S. @ 251 (1994) Class C Crime; 3-5 years
Maryland: C YES Unnatural/Perverted up to $1,000 fine,
Sexual Acts Article 27, Max of 10 years PT
Section 553
Massachusetts: C YES Mass. Ann. Laws. Jail sentence of not
ch. 272 @34 (1994) more than 20 years
Michigan: C YES MCL @750.185 (1992) Jail sentence of not more
than 15 years
Minnessota: C YES Minn. Stat. @609.294, Either fine of not more
(1993) than $3,000 or sentence of
not more than 1 year.
Mississippi: C YES Miss. Code. Ann., Sentence of not more than
@97-29-59 10 years.
Missouri: C NONE
Montana: C YES Mont. Code. Ann., 10 year sentence and/or
@45-5-505 (1994) $50,000 fine.
Nebraska: C NONE
Nevada: C NONE
New Hampshi C NONE
New Jersey: C NONE
New Mexico: C NONE
New York: C YES NY CLS Penal @130.20 Class A misdemeanor.
(1994)
North Carolina: C YES N.C. Gen. Stat. @14-177 Class I felony. 3-10 years
(1994)
North Dakota: C YES N.D. Cent. Code Various penalties, and can
@12.1-20-03, 12.1-20-07, be considered either
12.1-20-12(1993) "gross sexual imposition,"
"sexual assault" or
"deviate sexual act"
Ohio: C NONE
Oklahoma: C YES 21 Okl. St. @886 (1994) "imprisonment not to
exceed 10 years"
Oregon: C NONE
Pennsylvania: C YES 18 Pa. C. S. @3101,
3123 and 3124 (1994)
Rhode Island: C YES R.I. Gen. Laws @11-10-1 7-20 years.
(1993)
South Carolina: C YES S.C. Code Ann. 5 yrs jail and/or fine of
@16-15-120 (1993) at least $500
South Dakota: C NONE
Tennessee: C YES Tenn. Code. Ann.
@39-13-501 (1994)
Texas: C NONE
Utah: C YES Bestiality 76-9-301.8 Class B Misdemeanor
Vermont: C NONE
Virginia: C YES Va. Code. Ann. Class 6 Felony
@18.2-361 (1994)
Washington: C NONE
Washington DC: C YES DC Code @22-3502 (1994) Fine not more than $1,000
("Sexual Psychopath" and/or sentence of not
chapter) more than 10 yrs
West Virginia: C NONE
Wisconsin: C YES Wis. State. @944.17 None listed
(1993)
Wyoming: C NONE

========================[C - LAWS IN OTHER COUNTRIES]========================

Canada: C YES Criminal Code of Canada Approx 10 years
Part V, Section 160.
<URL:http://canada.justice.gc.ca/>
Denmark: W NONE
Finland: W NONE - -
Mexico: C NONE according to Franz, Carl:
"The People's Guide to Mexico", 1988. pg. 398.
New Zealand: C YES Crimes Act of 1964 Maximum 7 years PT
Section 143 & 144
Switzerland: W NONE
United Kingdom: C YES Sexual Offences Act of Life imprisonment
1956, Section 12(1) (typically 30 years)
Sexual Offences Act of
1967, Section 3(1)

===D - FEDERAL LAWS OF THE U.S. REGARDING BESTIALITY]===

1 - Introduction
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

There is no *federal* law which prohibits sex between humans and animals.
There are a few federal laws, however, which list bestiality, along with many
other forms of sex, which are prohibited when involving children (18 USCS
@2256, 3509 (1994) ).
...'
http://www.totse.com/en/law/justice_.../beastlaw.html

> > I don't think I have a right to prevent people by force
> > from doing things which cause no harm to another,
> > human or animal.

> > > That's endorsement of it, too.

> > No it isn't.

> Yes, it is. It's the same thing you're saying, in effect: "live and
> let live". Pity you two fascist ****s won't apply that to people's
> choices of foods.

The next paragraphs of the above page apply to you, you sick fascist.

'2 - The Roth Test
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

In 1957, the U.S. Supreme Court developed the "Roth Test" to define
"obscenity." The Roth Test requires that the court ask "whether to the
average person, applying contemporary community standards, the dominant theme
of the material taken as a whole appeals to prurient interest"
(Roth v. United States, 354 US 476, 1). Since the Roth decision, the
Supreme Court has added that such material must be utterly without redeeming
social values.

3 - United States Code Chapter 71; Obscenity
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Section Content
======= =======
1460 Possession with intent to sell, and sale, of obscene matter on
Federal property
1461 Mailing obscene or crime-inciting matter
1462 Importation or transportation of obscene matters
1463 Mailing indecent matter on wrappers or envelopes
1464 Broadcasting obscene language
1465 Transportation of obscene matters for sale or distribution
1466 Engaging in the business of selling or transferring obscene
matter
1467 Criminal forfeiture
1468 Distributing obscene material by cable or subscription television
1469 Presumptions
...'
http://www.totse.com/en/law/justice_.../beastlaw.html