Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Chelsea foot-rubbing harlot wrote:

>>>What makes you think that you are qualified to know that?

>>She has stated that she studied history at university.
>> Then she got a job shampooing cats. She hasn't
>>studied biology, zoology, anatomy or any other science
>>at the university level. Neither have you.

> You don't know what we've studied.

Uh huh. You failed out of engineering school and ended up learning
"reflexology" from new age hippie conmen:

I am a qualified Reflexologist and received my training in

London.
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a

Reflexology is pseudoscience:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexo...cientific_view

My favorite episode of P&T's BULLSHIT was this part quoted in the above:
On the TV programm Bullshit!, Penn Jillette compared reflexology
to hitting the tires of your car in order to change the
sparkplugs.

Hahahaha!

<snip>