Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
> Glorfindel wrote:
>
> > Leif Erikson wrote:
> >
> >> pearl wrote:

> > <snip>

their own home may be sick as hell, but as long as they're not
harming or causing distress to another - that's their business.

Or as Glorfindel put it:

I don't think I have a right to prevent people by force
from doing things which cause no harm to another,
human or animal. There may be things which religious
groups regard as sin, but in a non-theocratic state, religious
groups only have the authority to enforce their views on
their own members. There may be things I dislike or regard
as wrong, but unless they cause *harm* -- harm which can
be objectively observed -- I do not have the right to enforce
my opinion on others against their will.

Snip it again, ball.

"I think it's so cute that you erase the parts you just dont like
<snicker>.....FYI.. this stuff is ARCHIVED.... <snicker>
http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html