Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

born liar lesley ("liesley") lied again:
> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> k.net...
> >
> > William wrote:

> Leif wrote:
> <..>

> Thank you. For the record...

For the record:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

> > > Yes I am,

> > No, you aren't.
> >
> > Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
> > failure to state her opposition to it following her
> > statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
> > openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
> > wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
> > one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
> > support for it.

> From: pearl

Yes, from lesley:

http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

> > > I don't recall reading that support. I seldom read off-topic posts.

> > It wasn't off topic.

> If I didn't read it, it was within an off-topic post/thread.

Bullshit.

> He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.

I have committed no crime. You married a violent felon.

> > He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got

> False.

No, *true*.

> Deductive as ever.

Correct.

> > > Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.
> > >
> > > cut

> > Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?
> >
> > <restore>
> >
> > She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
> > started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
> > of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
> > posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
> > is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
> > her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

> Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

Who gives a **** why or how? The point is, he revealed a lot about
you.

> Ball complaining about violent out-of-control skinheads - lol!

Right. Also complaining about shitbags like you who enable violent
out-of-control skinheads.

> > your closed-mindedness.

> 'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
> on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
> wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

Your utter lack of scientific credentials couldn't be more thoroughly
established than it has been by your posting this rabidly anti-science
bit of bullshit.