Old 31-07-2006, 07:12 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

born liar lesley ("liesley") lied again:
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

William wrote:

Leif wrote:
..
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

Thank you. For the record...

For the record:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
lesley ("liesley") - http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

I thought you were open minded?

You can doubt things while being open-minded about them.

You're not being honestly open-minded about it.

Yes I am,

No, you aren't.

Her endorsement of it was correctly inferred from her
failure to state her opposition to it following her
statement of support for someone (Karen Winter) who
openly endorses it. lesley was asked repeatedly if she
wanted to distance herself from Karen on at least that
one issue, and she refused to do so. That is implicit
support for it.

From: pearl

Yes, from lesley:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7

"The side" is wall to wall with paedophiles,
zoophiles, blackmailers, would-be human vivisectionists
and horse traders like yourself

Ipse dixit.

No, it's substantiated by posts over the last three weeks addressing those
issues. Your silence over Karen's repeated support of bestiality tells us plenty
about you.

I don't recall reading that support. I seldom read off-topic posts.

It wasn't off topic.

If I didn't read it, it was within an off-topic post/thread.

Bullshit.

The guy was an ex-convict.

He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.

I have committed no crime. You married a violent felon.

He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

False.

No, *true*.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Deductive as ever.

Correct.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

Who gives a **** why or how? The point is, he revealed a lot about
you.

Ball complaining about violent out-of-control skinheads - lol!

Right. Also complaining about shitbags like you who enable violent
out-of-control skinheads.

your closed-mindedness.

'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

Your utter lack of scientific credentials couldn't be more thoroughly
established than it has been by your posting this rabidly anti-science
bit of bullshit.