Old 31-07-2006, 07:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
"pearl" wrote in message
"William" wrote in message

"pearl" wrote in message
"William" wrote in message

"chico chupacabra" wrote in message
Billy Blight continued his pathetic defense of a known airhead:

He was a lying criminal
Then how can you believe him

cut

I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information
come
from
lying criminals.

What did he have to gain by saying that she participated in his culture?

The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.

Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent
he
went to.

Seems that the appearance of being happily married and settled meant a lot to him-
he relied on it to lend some credibility to his ranting. Couldn't lose face after
that.

He says you lured him, and that's shifting the blame onto you for the breakup.

He isn't blaming her for the *breakup*, you stupid shitstain. He's
blaming her, quite correctly, for deceiving him into getting mixed up
with her new-age shiftless do-nothing ass in the first place.