Old 31-07-2006, 06:59 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
"pearl" wrote in message
"William" wrote in message

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.

I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

.

These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
in Leif a state of pique. :-)

She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

That's the truth of it.

I would say so.

Of course you would! You're another true believer in irrational,
anti-scientific bullshit. You *always* are willing to be credulous
towards another fellow crackpot.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
actually
being one.

Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
else. !

My bad. Sorry.

It's bullshit. She was a Chelsea - a skinhead at least in appearance.