Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_2_] Leif Erikson[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:
> "William" > wrote in message ...
> >
> > "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> > rthlink.net...

> > . earthlink.net...

> > > Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
> > > stupid-by-choice.
> > >

> > Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

> .

> > > You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> > If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> > Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

> That's the truth of it.

Bullshit. You adopted the outward appearance, and you talked the talk,
even if you didn't fully walk the walk. For all intents and purposes,
you *were* a skinhead during the time you were married to that violent
felon.

> > > In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
> > > being one herself.

> > You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> > being one.

> Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else.

That's a lie, you dirty foot-rubbing Chelsea.

And just to be clear, you *do* endorse bestiality:

*As long as the feelings are mutual*,
and there's *no coercion or force involved,* why
should you be concerned? Personally, I have no
problem with people's personal choices *as long as
they don't harm or cause distress to another*- be it
human or animal. [emphasis in original]
http://tinyurl.com/dwzj7