Old 31-07-2006, 05:37 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"pearl" wrote in message
"William" wrote in message

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.

I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

.

These guys have no sense of humour. It seems my use of peek in place of peak aroused
in Leif a state of pique. :-)

She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that
because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

That's the truth of it.

I would say so.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of
actually
being one.

Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything
else. !

My bad. Sorry.

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

They often do.

When did you last?

Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about
two
years ago.