Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mordechai Housman[_1_] Mordechai Housman[_1_] is offline

Default The physical body layer of a nonvegetarian slowly, slowly becomes like animal body

"Mark Thorson" > wrote in message
>d wrote:
>>
>> It is amazing that you don't realize that the meat >> you eat is
>> the creation of those animals, it is an organic part of those
>> animals. You take that << meat >> directly into your body and
>> thus slowly you start making your own organic system animal-like.

> Since we are more like animals than plants
> -- we have blood, bone, muscle, brains, etc. --
> isn't this an argument that we SHOULD eat meat?
>
> I certainly wouldn't want to slowly acquire
> roots, leaves, and turn green.

Well, in MY case it might be an improvement. OTOH, who knows what sort
of woman I would attract? I think I'll stick with the
more-than-occasional meat dinner.