Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default The physical body layer of a nonvegetarian slowly, slowly becomeslike animal body

d wrote:

> It is amazing that you don't realize that the meat >> you eat is
> the creation of those animals, it is an organic part of those
> animals. You take that << meat >> directly into your body and
> thus slowly you start making your own organic system animal-like.

Since we are more like animals than plants
-- we have blood, bone, muscle, brains, etc. --
isn't this an argument that we SHOULD eat meat?

I certainly wouldn't want to slowly acquire
roots, leaves, and turn green.