Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:02:55 +0100, "William" > wrote:

>"pearl" > wrote in message
>> "William" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>
>>> Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

>> An understandable misidentification of clone.
>>
>> "Leif Erikson" is the infamous Jonathan Ball.
>> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/boiled%20ball.html
>>

>Him! I thought they came and carted him off ages ago. Oh crap!

If we Google Goo, we find that he is:
Web Results 1 - 10 of about 499 for Goobernicus Gonad. (0.51 seconds)
[...]
Goobernicus Gonad - - the moron who thinks he's a genius and enjoys
being referred to simply as " Goo " - -
[...]
In his dishonest attempts to promote his own dishonesty, Goo has
pretended to be the following people agreeing with himself, *plus*
what is likely to be an even longer list that we're not yet aware of:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog

elvira
Dieter
"Dieter
"

Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
****tard
Apoo
Ted Bell

Jay Santos

Rudy Canoza
Trappist

Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens

Goo claims to have some sort of honorary PhD from somewhere,
reportedly in dishonesty and idiotics. Whether or not there's any
element of truth to it, the Goober has certainly displayed himself in
a dishonest and idiotic manner a number of times:
Ron asked:
>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:
Yes.

Ron pointed out:
>You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become
>PET FOOD.

Goo replied:
Some are.

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Goo

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Goo

"Darwin, a sentimental person, was projecting. He
saw something that wasn't there. He was, in a way,
hallucinating." - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Goo

"Causing animals to be born and "get to experience life"
.. . . is no mitigation at all for killing them." - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

"I have examined the question at length, and feel
there is only one reasonable conclusion: life, per se,
is not a benefit." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Goo

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Goo

"Anticipation requires language." - Goo

"No animals anticipate." - Goo

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Goo

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Goo

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Goo

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans." - Goo

"Ranchers . . . have no idea if a steer they raise is
going to be used entirely for human consumption,
entirely for animal consumption, or for some
combination; nor do they care." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Goo

"I'm right about all of it." - Goo
"I can explain myself in logical and coherent terms" - Goo
"Why are you laughing at mental illness" - Goo
"I'm not stupid." - Goo
"I know exactly what I think" - Goo
"I educated the public" - Goo
"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo