Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Corned Beef vs Salt Beef (naval beef)

"jmcquown" > wrote

> You should meet my father... then you'd realize a nursing home is not an
> option he'd take to nicely. His older sister, my aunt Win, and her
> husband
> are happy to live in an assisted living faciltiy.

Your mother doesn't know it yet, or maybe she does, that she
needs a caregiver to come in a few hours a day. This will become
more apparent as things deteriorate. People trained to deal with
people in his situation. At the same time they will get meals on the
table for them, run errands, etc. so there is that benefit. Perhaps the
local Alz association can recommend a service.

nancy