Old 30-07-2006, 04:41 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.drink,rec.arts.books
TeaLady (Mari C.) TeaLady (Mari C.) is offline

Default "Canadian Lyric" cocktail?

TimC wrote
in

du.au:

On 2006-07-29, Adam Funk (aka Bruce)
On 2006-07-27, Otto Bahn
wrote:

It's true -- American whiskey has to made from at least
51% rye, while the Canadian stuff may not have any at
all. The Scotch stuff, unlike it's mispelled cousin, is
generally all rye.

Huh? Scotch is made from malted barley, smoked over peat.

And teh good stuff has a few litres of cough medicine
added.

Single malt is an aquired taste, I've been told. I like it,
in small doses. Blended can be good, but I'm not much of a
scotch drinkler to start with, prefering booze I can dump into
a fruity or sour drink mix of some sort. Unless I'm doing
shots. Then I prefer vodka. I don't like cough medicine at
all, unless it has enough good drugs in it that I don't care
what it tastes like after the 1st does.

--
TeaLady (mari)

"The principle of Race is meant to embody and express the
utter negation of human freedom, the denial of equal rights, a
challenge in the face of mankind." A. Kolnai
Avast ye scurvy dogs ! Thar be no disease in this message.