Old 30-07-2006, 04:25 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

wrote:

Leif Erikson wrote:

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
as.earthlink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.

I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny.

Oh, you're funny, all right.

She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.

I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

They often do.

When did you last?

Can't remember.

The lack of protein is affecting your memory.

My lack of control of my sphincter doesn't seem to bother ****wit David Harrison too much.

If you say so, ronnnnnnnnnnnnnie.