Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_4_] is offline

Default Corned Beef vs Salt Beef (naval beef)

In article >,
"Bob Terwilliger" > wrote:

> Jill wrote:
>
> > You are apparently not a good cook or you'd not have to ask these
> > questions.

> Er...what? Since when are good cooks the only people allowed to post here?
>
> Bob

And even the best cooks can screw up a new recipe when either attempting
to substitute, or trying a new ingredient for the first time...

It's part of the learning process and IMHO being _able_ to learn is part
of what makes a good cook!

I remember the first time I tried to stuff whole baby octopus...... <G>
They needed to be braised or pressure cooked, _not_ fried!
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson