Old 30-07-2006, 12:06 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"William" wrote in message ...

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
. earthlink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.

I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny. Oh well.

.

She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

That's the truth of it.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.

Just to be clear: I did *not* adopt the style, look, dress, haircut, or anything else. !

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

They often do.

When did you last?

Can't remember. I was a vegetarian for quite a long time before going vegan about two
years ago.