Old 29-07-2006, 11:47 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
[email protected] bcpg@canada.com is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Leif Erikson wrote:
Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
arthlink.net...

Billy Blight wrote:

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
.earthlink.net...

cut

It's the other way around.

I don't believe you

You're an idiot-by-choice, billy.

Because I refuse to accept your second-hand lies

Because you're mentally damaged.

My faculties are in peek condition.

Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
stupid-by-choice.

Actually, I was trying to be funny.

Oh, you're funny, all right.

She married a skinhead.

He married a vegan.

She married a skinhead.

I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.

In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
being one herself.

You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
being one.

I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.

She was a skinhead-wannabe herself.

No, but it seems pretty certain that he was a vegan-wannabe.

Hardly - he was scarfing hamburgers.

They often do.

When did you last?

Can't remember.

The lack of protein is affecting your memory.

the lack of a functioning brain is affecting your's Goo.