Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Billy Blight wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
thlink.net...

> [...]
arthlink.net...

> [...]
.earthlink.net...

>>>My faculties are in peek condition.

>>Nope. They're so damaged, you misspelled "peak" as "peek". You are
>>stupid-by-choice.
>>

> Actually, I was trying to be funny.

Oh, you're funny, all right.

>>>I went out with a hard-nosed capitalist for quite a while.

>>You should have stayed with her. Or maybe it was him.

> If I had I would still have rejected her principles. It doesn't follow that because
> Pearl married a skinhead that she would be one herself.

But in fact, she *did* at least affect the external
appearance of one.

>>In any case, lesley married her skinhead, and adopted the outward appearance of
>>being one herself.

> You're backpedaling. Adopting the outward appearance is a long way short of actually
> being one.

I never said she was one, dummy. I said she was a
Chelsea. She was.

>>>They often do.

>>When did you last?

> Can't remember.

The lack of protein is affecting your memory.