Posted to alt.food.vegan
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default hell's kitchen

"t.racer" > wrote in message
>I agree with you. Did you see the episode where he insulted an
> annoying woman's boobs so she flipped over his hot plates? Now, that
> was hilarious.

No. I can't remember seeing anyone have a go back at him, apart from maybe Edwina
Curry MP. In the real catering world Ramsay is seen as a flapper because he spends
too much time and emotional effort on being confrontational rather than getting the
food out.

If only that woman realized that eating tortured
> animals is just as bad as bullying the workers and insulting the
> customers.

It's much worse. People can leave or refuse to pay.