Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:

> "pearl" > wrote in message
>
>>"William" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>The same as you - the hope that his lies would discredit her - revenge.

>>He needed an excuse for the break up - so of course shifted the blame onto me.
>>

> Naturally. I've blamed my ex girlfriends for our break ups but not to the extent he
> went to.

>>>I think the real question here is, what bond would she have had with him if he
>>>didn't
>>>identify in some way with her vegan worldview? I think he was a vegan trying to
>>>dispel the myth that all vegans are whimps.

>>He wasn't a vegan. He was near-vegan when here, but after he'd left I found out
>>that he'd been scoffing hamburgers in town... Our common ground was mainly
>>religious belief. He was not violent or abusive toward me, but it eventually
>>became
>>apparent that our differences outweighed agreement, and, he was a really lazy sod.
>>The end came when I discovered that he had been trawling for girls at porn sites.
>>

> Really sorry to hear that Pearl. Glad to hear you had the bottle to dump him though.
> A lot don't and find they've wasted their lives on wasters like your ex.

It's the other way around. She is the waster - the
"love everyone and the animals" do-nothing, wastrel
hippy: "Can't be worse than your wife turnin into a
****in love everyone and the animals hippy. That's why
I'm gettin a divorce. Beware of the Chelsea that
shaves only to lure a skinhead into her llair [sic]."
This was not addressed to anyone in these groups, nor
to anyone who even knew who lesley was. This was
lesley's ex-convict ex-husband's post to a skinhead
group:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d081d63?hl=en&