Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Karen Winter, bestiality advocate, unable to stay away
from groups she supposedly has sworn off, oozed back in
and lied:

> chico chupacabra wrote:

> <snip>

>>> Ok. This sort of treatment of animals is clearly unethical.

>> How friggin' long did it take you to realize animals generally don't go
>> around seeking interspecies copulation?

> <snip>
>
> It would be nice if we could discuss this *scientific* claim in a calm
> and rational manner; shall we try?
>
> Mammals and birds are not born knowing which species they belong to, [snip crap Karen Winter is not qualified to know]

Prove it.

> <snip>

> This, I think, is true.

It's bullshit. You have no ethical insight that
enables you to say that with any authority. It's
nothing but immature sentiment on which you've
slathered a cheap veneer of phony intellectualism.

>>> Rat just condemned all conditioning, contrary
>>> to your implying that she defended it).

> <snip>
>
>> She was suggesting one's position on such
>> conditioning must be all or nothing in relation to other ways we
>> condition animals (zoos, farms, training dogs to sit-stay, etc.).

> *IF* the issue is conditioning in itself. I, myself, do reject
> conditioning in general as a violation of animal rights ethics,
> and do not think the purpose of the conditioning is the sole
> criterion.
>
> <snip>
>
>>> To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an
>>> animals'
>>> instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it.

> I agree

But if it doesn't require such conditioning, you and
lesley-the-foot-rubbing-whore are strongly supportive
of it.