Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Billy Blight wrote:
>>

>>>"chico chupacabra" > wrote in message
.. .

>>>cut
>>>
>>>I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
>>>lying criminals.

>>lesley's ex-husband was a skinhead, and he was telling the truth about lesley's
>>apparent participation in the depraved skinhead subculture.

> I don't believe you now you've admitted that your sources of information come from
> lying criminals.

He is lesley's ex-husband. He was a skinhead when she
married him. That's all you need to know. He wasn't
even writing to any of these groups when he wrote
"Beware of the Chelsea..." He was writing to one of
his skinhead groups.

lesley was a Chelsea - a shaved-head **** who, at the
very least, was trying to look like a skinhead. She
was married to the guy, and she married him because his
dangerous appearance and bad character turned her on.