Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

lesley tried to spin:

>> It was quite amusing that she confided to you that the airplanes were
>> trying to keep her and her secret information down

> Well.. if it was said

I have no reason to not believe Derek's account of the conversation:
She honestly believes she's been targetted for chemtrailing
to dope her up and keep her quiet about things. She's
certifiable.
Derk Nash: http://snipurl.com/6yln

> .. it was said in jest..

Just like your wild-assed claims about curing your sister via foot massage:
The crap and lies you peddle are just that, Lieslie: crap
and lies. But even the tallest story ever told concerning
the claims of reflexology pale into insignificance when
we look at yours and how you FULLY cured your
sister from irreversible brain damage. Haw haw haw.

Why don't you just give it all up, you silly bitch? No one
believes you. You're finished. Take your snake oils,
crystals and quackery, and stick to conning the gullible
public instead. I'm sure there's someone out there in a
great deal of pain who'll gladly pay anything for just a
hope of some relief. They're the one's evil bitches like
you and Hulda should be targetting. You're a leech on
those crippled with pain and will egotistically persuade
them away from genuine pain relief just so you can
continue playing little Miss Healing Hands. What a fraud.
Derek Nash, 2003-06-11
http://tinyurl.com/mk8q

>> by spraying
>> "chemtrails" over her leaning house. Even more amusing, she's posted
>> pics of contrails

> 'What's the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail?

The difference is whether one is mentally sound or mentally ill. The
latter will be irrational and afraid that it's trying to keep her "doped
up and quiet about things," as Derek said you claimed.

> Chemtrails:
> http://www.iol.ie/~creature/chemfilth.html

Those are contrails, you stupid slut. The reason there are so many more
than when you were a child has to do with the number of flights today.

>> on her website (I must use that word very loosely; her
>> HTML coding is quite horrible).

> I use Netscape 4.6. It's pretty basic, but quite adequate.

You cannot blame Netscape/Mozilla for your amateurish abuse of their
product. That's your own failure, not theirs.