Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson[_1_] Leif Erikson[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

pearl wrote:

> "Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
>
>>pearl wrote:

>>>"I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

>>But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
>>accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

> No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified,

Nope; *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

You also believe in <guffaw> "zero point field". You
self consciously go out of your way to embrace weird,
irrational, ANTI-scientific bullshit.

'There are those who believe that science is not
just mistaken on some interesting theoretical
possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY wrong on the most
fundamental questions science can ask.'

lesley, the foot-rubbing whore of Cork
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

You have zero credibility on matters of science. That
includes nutrition.

Just shut your ****ing yap about science, lesley. You
don't know any science, you don't *want* to know any
science, and you have no expertise in any form of
science. Foot rubbing is the proof: there is ZERO
scientific evidence for its medical evidence. There
have been ZERO legitimate clinical trials. The
BULLSHIT flood you tediously post about supposed
"trials" points to BULLSHIT, ILLEGITIMATE "studies".