Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet.low-carb
Roger Zoul Roger Zoul is offline

Default Sugar-free, sweetener-free cheesecake recipe wanted

Make your own recipe and tweak it. Get some fruit, puree it. Mix in with
other cheesecake ingredients. Ought to at least give good color. Play it
by ear. I'd try some blueberries that taste sweet. Or, use some sugar free
jam or something like that.

wrote:
:: I am looking for a cheesecake recipe that relies on the natural fruit
:: used for its sweetness. I don't want to add any artificial
:: sweeteners (fructose etc included) and I would prefer not to have to
:: add concentrated fruit juices as well.
::
:: I am sure I have heard of recipes that use just
:: strawberries/raspberries with no added sweeteners, but I can't find
:: any. The problem is that when you Google "no sugar" or "sugar free"
:: recipes, you end up with a million ones usingn Splenda.
::
:: I realise that this cheesecake won't be particularly sweet, but
:: that's fine with me. I would consider a recipe that used a small
:: amount of honey, though I would prefer nothing but fruit. Fat/cream
:: content is no issue. If anyone can help out I would hugely
:: appreciate it.