Posted to alt.food.wine
e. winemonger e. winemonger is offline

Default Wine and Cheese Pairing Guide

Hi all! I've been busy lately with running winemonger & that whole
kids/family thing (turns out they want some attention too. Go figure!)
so I have not posted in a while. Sorry to see all the trolls that have
taken up residence. Oh well- ignore them and they'll eventually get
bored.

Anyway. I've been working on a Wine & Cheese Pairing Guide, organized
by grape & employing some really specific artisanal cheeses. I'd love
to hear your suggestions & comments, either here or over there. Here's
where you can find it:

http://www.winemonger.com/catalog/wi...and-cheese-pai...

By the way, for you longtime posters: I had the chance to meet up with
Michael Pronay at the VieVinum in Vienna. We ran around for a few
hours, tasting like mad. Most fun I've had in a long time!

Best to all,
e.