Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"Leif Erikson" > wrote in message nk.net...
> pearl wrote:

> >>But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
> >>accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

> > "I think it is a perversion". That is clearly condemnation, liar ball.

> But *only* if the animal has to be conditioned to
> accept it. If not, then you're all for it.

No. "I think it is a perversion" is not qualified, liar ball.

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

Seeings as you appear to have so much difficulty understanding
PLAIN ENGLISH, I doubt anyone will accept your interpretations
of rather more complex matters. You're just a stupid pathetic yob.