Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly > wrote in message ...

> Billy Bligh wrote:

<..>

> >> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
> >> clause:

> >> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
> >> conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

All of which apply to you, chumpo. You're a *VERY* sick joke.