Old 29-07-2006, 04:52 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"chico chupacabra" indefensibly and stupidly wrote in message ...

Billy Bligh wrote:

..

This is a very strange situation indeed,
The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all accusing
her of.

She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
clause:

"*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
conditioning *OR* abuse..."

Twisterrrrr.

"To repeat- I think it is a perversion, and if it is contrary to an animals'
instinct and requires conditioning or abuse, I _strongly_ condemn it."

Thesaurus
perversion
noun
1. Wrong, often corrupt use: abuse, misapplication, misappropriation,
mishandling, misuse. See treat well/treat badly/treat.
2. Degrading, immoral acts or habits: bestiality, corruption, depravity,
flagitiousness, immorality, turpitude, vice, villainousness, villainy,
wickedness. See clean/dirty.
http://www.answers.com/perversion&r=67

All of which apply to you, chumpo. You're a *VERY* sick joke.