Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Billy Blight indefensibly and stupidly wrote:

>>> No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

>> A criminal she willfully married.

> A lying criminal you willingly believe.

A violent, vile criminal she willfully married.

>> That should tell you something of her character. Rather, lack of it.

> The same must also apply to you then.

Non sequitur. I don't particularly find either of them credibile,
particularly since they seemed to agree on quite a lot of inane,
childish bullshit, and since both are also hateful authoritarians. Her
husband, though, did write that she'd shaved her head to lure him into
her lair; I suspect he meant that literally (I can't think of a reason
to not believe it), but I also accept that he could've used that as a
figure of speech to describe the process in which she beguiled him into
believing she was something he found agreeable to his worldview and,
accordingly, wanted until he figured out her lies. Either way, whether
she participated in his violent culture by shaving her head or agreed
with him enough to trap him in her nasty web, it's not good on her.

>>> Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
>>> I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

>> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
>> clause:
>> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
>> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>>
>> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
>> molest animals"?

> She sees artificial insemination as a kind of rape for crying out loud, so I'd say
> that she does believe it's always wrong to molest animals.

Another non sequitur. Her objection to artificial insemination is
FARMING itself, not to how animals copulate (including with the human
species) and/or reproduce. She didn't say anything about whether it's
wrong for someone to **** a cow; she objects to a cow being impregnated
without the use of a bull. When pressed on the issue of bestiality, she
wanted to remain "open-minded" and offered only a qualified objection to
it. As such, she tacitly endorsed Karen Winter's deranged, perverted
belief that bestiality is acceptable because it's pro-AR. (Even though
many of us would ask how an animal's rights are protected when it's
being abused like that.)

>>> The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and
>>> your
>>> refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
>>> accusing
>>> her of.

>> She didn't reject it outright, dummy. Go back and look. It was qualified in every
>> clause:
>> "*IF* it's contrary to an animals' [sic] instinct *AND* requires
>> conditioning *OR* abuse..."
>>
>> Why can't she just come right out and categorically say, "It's always wrong to
>> molest animals"?

> I believe she already has done.

No, she has not. Ever. She objects to farming, she objects mildly to
conditioning; she has NEVER come straight out and said it's
categorically wrong for humans to engage in sex with animals.