Old 28-07-2006, 01:43 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
William[_2_] William[_2_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

"Derek" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:32:48 +0100, "pearl" wrote:

"Derek" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:31:05 +0100, "William" wrote:

Hello Usual Suspect. I know who you are now.

"Leif Erikson" wrote:
William wrote:
"Leif Erikson" wrote:
William wrote:
[..]
If born liars exist

lesley is one.

No. Ispe Dixit knows her well and told me ages ago that she's a reliable
expert on nutrition and alternative animal-friendly treatments.

Derek was incorrect about that

Incorrect about what? I'm telling you what Ipse Dixit told me. He wrote me an
email.

If you're as confused as you ought to be about all this and the
despicable, baseless hate campaign against Pearl, check your
email for a rather lengthy explanation I delivered there about
an hour ago. If you're still wary of revealing your IP but want
some more answers and a little more advice, such as using a
throw-away email address while on Usenet, let me know here
which paragraph number you're referring to and I shall write to
you again.

May I have a copy of that too please, Derek. Cheers.

I'm sorry Pearl, I just can't do that, but please rest assured
knowing that I've not criticised you in any way. William will
now be aware of my unwarranted attacks on you, and I'm sure
that he will see them (links provided) as I describe: "cowardly",
"wrong", "vicious" and "done in temper and very much regretted."
William will also see that, instead of trying to excuse myself in
any way I take all the deserved criticism upon myself and won't
let anything like it happen again. Also, I've told/warned him that
I've reproduced our private emails before now, and that it is in
HIS interest to know this before replying to me in private email
himself.

Derek, thank you for your email but it wasn't necessary. I'm a bit surprised to know
you actually went along with these guys and got all aggressive though. OK, I've read
those posts but you haven't told me why you attacked her. And yes, you regret it and
blame yourself. Too late! Do you argue with everyone that disagrees with you? You
knew she was a vegan. She's on your side, so why weren't you on her side!!

[..]
For me it's not a choice. I cannot go against my principles any more than you
can

Same as that, Billy.