Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
chico chupacabra chico chupacabra is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

some skanky, dimwitted, scatterbrained foot masseuse in Ireland wrote:

>>> Give up the fake concern,

>> You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
>> territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

> Artificial insemination is rape.

It's less a violation that how many animals naturally go about mating,
and it's a hell of a lot more practical in a business like farming.

> A violation you accept for the bloody
> mess on your plate.

Bloody mess on whose plate? If it weren't for about 0.01% (by weight) of
my diet called "fish" or "fish oil supplement," you'd call it vegetarian.

> You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

I'd rather be up there than "way out there" like you are, weirdo.

> You're the phony. A fake and a liar.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

vaccination and eradication, dummy.

>>> 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

>> More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
>> it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
>> Iran right now.

> More propaganda. War is peace.

Pacificism never won a war or caused peace to reign. It won't help
address the following, either:

Iran's president has defended his widely criticised call for
Israel to be "wiped off the map".
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4384264.stm

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has
described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be
moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

The United States, Israel and the European Commission -- along
with individual European countries -- have condemned the remark.

Ahmadinejad sparked widespread international condemnation in
October when he called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Last week, he also expressed doubt about the killing by the
Nazis of six million Jews during World War II, but Wednesday was
the first occasion when he said in public that the Holocaust was
a myth.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/14/iran.israel/

The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and
said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after
Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it
successfully enriched uranium for the first time.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat"
to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also
appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really
happened.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward
annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference
in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten,
dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said
Israel should be "wiped off the map."

On Friday, he repeated his previous line on the Holocaust,
saying: "If such a disaster is true, why should the people of
this region pay the price? Why does the Palestinian nation have
to be suppressed and have its land occupied?"

The land of Palestine, he said, referring to the British
mandated territory that includes all of Israel, Gaza and the
West Bank, "will be freed soon."

He did not say how this would be achieved, but insisted to the
audience of at least 900 people: "Believe that Palestine will be
freed soon."
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/04/14/D8GVSUC0H.html

Want me to add "holocaust denial" back to your list of kooky beliefs?

Would you like me to dig up some of the KCNA/DPRK releases explicitly
threatening Japan, South Korea, and the US?

What would you do to maintain peace when a handful of world leaders and
their terrorist allies (Iran funds terrorists and insurgents around the
world) threaten to wipe entire nations off the map?

>>> You are in NO position to lecture others

>> Yes, I am.

> NO,

Yes, and a lot more so than a violent ex-felon skinhead OR his skanky
"hippy" [sic] ex-wife who practices reflexology and believes the earth
is hollow and inhabited by little green men.

>>> about sanity,

>> You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
>> just how out of touch with reality you are.

> You have evidence that it is untrue?

Enough with proving negatives. I don't require evidence that Aurelia's
channeling *isn't* true because the burden is the other way around. I
would demand some convincing evidence that would lead her "messages"
some credibility, and my standard is higher than the photographs you've
linked previously.

> Produce it now,

No, dummy, YOU produce evidence that entire civilizations inhabit the
same planet we do and hide beneath its crust and into its mantle. The
burden is yours to prove their existence. Geology and every other
science is against you, but that only seems to make people like you even
more "skeptical" of science. Why is that, mental illness?

> or admit that you irrationally believe something

HAW HAW HAW!

Immunizations prevent disease, you crazy ****.

> you simply don't know.

I've taken enough geology to know that what you believe is implausible.

http://geology.com/nsta/earth-internal-structure.shtml
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sub...h/Inside.shtml
http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/interior/
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/r...1/22_wobb.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_(geology)
Etc.

You showed that you don't understand what you're reading and what a big
dope you are back when we first started discussing "polar fountains."
You haven't managed to get a grip on it since, either.

>> Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

> Whatever that is,

Theme from "Twilight Zone."

> you're the one singing it.

It's an instrumental. It's not the song by Golden Earring (which does
have vocals but isn't the same).

>>> morality and decency.

>> Two more things completely foreign to you.

> Liar!

You wouldn't recognize either trait because you're mentally defective.

>>> You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

>> You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
>> about. Make up your brain cell.

> There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

Exceptions which negate your claim: family, friends, colleagues, pets,
and a whole range of issues. Just because you disagree with me about
those issues doesn't mean I'm disingenuous; I just find many of your
"solutions" to be worse than the "problems" they're supposed to address.
Nevermind the fact that you're a raving twit.

>>> just yourself

>> That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
>> my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

> All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

You have no idea how wrong you are about that, lol.

>>> and your owners'corporate profits,

>> Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
>> you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
>> giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

> You spin yarns like

I can't top these, Lesley:
"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
http://tinyurl.com/mh71
http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
http://tinyurl.com/v5h9
http://tinyurl.com/n9r59
http://tinyurl.com/o8uwn

Adding another one from below:
Irrationally believes "'Immunization' produces disease."

>>> whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
>>> theft and destruction.

>> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>>
>> /sarcasm

> You're not being sarcastic.

Was too being sarcastic, dummy.

> You have no conscience, psycho.

You couldn't be more wrong about that. Then again, that's your life's
story...

>>> You have tried to defend and cover up the most
>>> heinous crimes against humanity,

>> Examples?

> Mass murder through 'war'

Where's your contempt for those who started it? Oh wait, you think the
planes were flown by remote control and it just happened to have some
fellows who'd trained in bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan; and that
Saddam and his boys were just misunderstood but peaceable people, the
mass graves filled with Shias and Kurds notwithstanding; and that
Israelis should sit back and take all those Iranian-funded missiles from
Hezbollah up their asses and forgive and forget about Shalit and anyone
else Hamas and Hezbollah want to kidnap and kill. That's what you wuold
consider peace. I consider it suicide when you wait for people who
explicitly threaten to annhilate to actually annhilate you before
responding (kind of late by then, dummy).

> DU,

Overblown issue because you're hysterical when you see the words
"uranium" and "radioactive." You don't understand science, so you're
irrationally alarmed by the wholly unfounded claims of activists who
think the absence of evidence supporting their unfounded claims proves
there's something being hidden. Uhhh, no. It just means their claims are
unsubstantiated from everything we know about the subject.

> mercury,

When have I defended it? I've pointed out that the science mitigates the
concerns activists have about exposure to methylmercury and that most
people should be able to eat fish in moderation without risking their
well-being. You're an irrational Chicken Little who ignores the science
altogether and goes where the hysteria directs you instead of using some
common sense.

> and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

I know you object to real medicine, but foot-rubbing only helps people
relax. While there's palliative benefit from relaxation, reflexology is
of no further benefit in treating the diseases for which pharmaceuticals
are required.

vaccine. The data show just the opposite, ****.

>>> the environment,

>> Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
>> be better stewards of it?

> Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

Neither do you, but I'm very conscientious about how I treat my own
land. Look up "tragedy of the commons" to understand why I would prefer
public land to be sold outright to ranchers instead of leased (or in
some cases given) to them.

>>> and animals.

>> Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
>> aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
>> via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
>> well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

> All lies.

What do you find objectionable about feeding people, keeping them
clothed and warm, and healthy from disease?

> Burning chickens alive,

To prevent the spread of avian flu among healthy flocks AND from
spreading to humans (which it already had at that point). Your solution
would've taken a lot longer, and that would've meant even more harm to
other chickens as well as people.

> killing wild horses,

Instead of letting them starve to death. I find it more heartless to let
animals of any species suffer and starve than to cull their numbers so
they have sustainable populations that can survive in any given ecosystem.

> wholesale slaughter
> of wildlife for whatever spurious reason..

If "wholesale slaughter" means re-introducing some measure of population
control to a species which has out-reproduced (or soon will) the
carrying capacity of an ecosystem, then I'm guilty of that. I'd rather
see some good come of deer and pig meat, seal meat and pelts, etc., than
have other species (endangered birds, cod, etc.) decline due to pressure
from the species whose populations are out of control because of lack of
predation.

> You're an unfeeling *******.

Unfeeling? I've seen what becomes of starving deer. I've also seen the
devastation that over-populated deer can do to their habitat and that
the effect of it pushes out other species. That's the case here in
central Texas where the deer population's feeding habits are stripping
vegetation used by other species, including endangered birds like the
golden-cheeked warbler and black-capped vireo. Where do you get off
thinking deer have rights to strip an ecosystem bare (and then starve
and die off themselves) so that other species are affected or even
eliminated?

>>> You consort with 'strippers'.

>> "Consort" is far too strong a word for it,

> "****" then.

Untrue, I'm not allowed to **** other women (like I said, my girlfriend
is NOT open-minded about that kind of thing). Most strippers don't ****
the men who visit their clubs. I just look, not touch.

>> especially since my
>> girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
>> strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
>> immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
>> massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
>> electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
>> or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
>> Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
>> them instead of being so jealous.

You're jealous because they have hotter bodies than you do and they make
a more honest living than you ever will because you prey on vulnerable,
gullible people and convince them they'll get blue-sky benefits from
your quackery.

> Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

Oh, bullshit:
http://www.quackwatch.org/04Consumer...News/rife.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...0rife-aus.html
http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...ndex-vega.html

>>> You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

>> That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.

> That laughable

Your grasp of grammar is about as fleeting as your grip on reality.