Old 27-07-2006, 10:49 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
[email protected] dh@. is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:46:49 +0100, "William" wrote:

[email protected] wrote in message ...
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:16:10 +0100, "William" wrote:

cut

He was a lying criminal

Then how can you believe him, and why repeat his lies as being the truth about
Pearl?
This hate campaign against Pearl is over before it starts if the ONLY evidence
supporting it comes from someone you know to be a lying criminal. LOL

cut

She willingly had plenty to do with him, and therefore is most likely
quite comfortable with dishonesty.

No. You only have the word of a lying criminal to go on.

I have Goo's list, and her guilt suggesting reaction to it.

Also, Goo has a list of absurd things
that she believes, and she insists she doesn't believe in some of them
though amusingly she can't say which of them she thinks she doesn't
believe in...even when asked!

I've seen her reject at least two items on that list today. Read her posts.

I'm not going back looking for something that probably doesn't even
exist...especially when she can't just provide the information when asked
about it. I asked her expecting her to point out how the Goober is lying
this time, and instead it appeared that she was the liar, and it still does.

This is a very strange situation indeed,

The only strange situation going on here is your hate campaign against her and your
refusal to accept the fact that she rejects at least two of the things you're all
accusing her of.

I asked her directly what Goo was lying about, and instead of mentioning
anything she became defensive and insulting toward me, without being able
to point out a single lie Goo was telling. Her behavior screams that she is
the liar this time.

but it appears that Goo is actually telling the truth this time.