Old 27-07-2006, 08:07 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

usual shithead chico chupacabra" wrote in message ...

pearl wrote:

Give up the fake concern,

You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

Artificial insemination is rape. A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate. You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar. The swamp you inhabit stinks.

'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
Iran right now.

More propaganda. War is peace.

You are in NO position to lecture others

Yes, I am.

NO, you are most certainly not. You're a blight on mankind.

about sanity,

You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
just how out of touch with reality you are.

You have evidence that it is untrue? Produce it now, or admit
that you irrationally believe something you simply don't know.

Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

Whatever that is, you're the one singing it.

morality and decency.

Two more things completely foreign to you.

Liar!

You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
about. Make up your brain cell.

There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

just yourself

That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

and your owners'corporate profits,

Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

You spin yarns like you were born to it. Must be that snake DNA.

whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
theft and destruction.

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

/sarcasm

You're not being sarcastic. You have no conscience, psycho.

You have tried to defend and cover up the most
heinous crimes against humanity,

Examples?

Mass murder through 'war', DU, mercury, and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?

That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.

the environment,

Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
be better stewards of it?

Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

and animals.

Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

All lies. Burning chickens alive, killing wild horses, wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason.. You're an unfeeling *******.

You consort with 'strippers'.

"Consort" is far too strong a word for it,

"****" then.

especially since my
girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
them instead of being so jealous.

Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.

That laughable coming from someone as disturbed as YOU.