Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

usual shithead chico chupacabra" > wrote in message ...

> pearl wrote:
>
> > Give up the fake concern,

> You're the biggest phony in the world. I'm not encroaching on your
> territory, Lesley. I'm calling you on it; and you're evading it.

Artificial insemination is rape. A violation you accept for the bloody
mess on your plate. You'd be up there yourself if it was necessary.

You're the phony. A fake and a liar. The swamp you inhabit stinks.

> > 'support.our.troops.invading.iraq'.

> More like, support.the.un.doing.what.it.says.it.will.do especially when
> it comes to tyrants like Saddam, Kim Jung Il, and this dipshit running
> Iran right now.

More propaganda. War is peace.

> > You are in NO position to lecture others

> Yes, I am.

NO, you are most certainly not. You're a blight on mankind.

> > about sanity,

> You have none. The posts about the inner earth beings alone demonstrate
> just how out of touch with reality you are.

You have evidence that it is untrue? Produce it now, or admit
that you irrationally believe something you simply don't know.

> Your theme song: http://tinyurl.com/pungn

Whatever that is, you're the one singing it.

> > morality and decency.

> Two more things completely foreign to you.

Liar!

> > You don't give a damn about anyone or anything -

> You say that but then you give a list of people and things I give a damn
> about. Make up your brain cell.

There are exceptions. Or is that too complex for you?

> > just yourself

> That counts as "anyone," but the "just" part wrongly excludes my family,
> my girlfriend, friends, co-workers, fellow runners and cyclists, and...

All people who feed your own narcissistic needs, i.e. yourself.

> > and your owners'corporate profits,

> Profit's not a dirty word. It's a very nice word. You profit. It's why
> you get on your moped and pretend you're Born to Be Wild on the way to
> giving foot massages to the gullible people of Ireland.

You spin yarns like you were born to it. Must be that snake DNA.

> > whore, ill-gotten through lies, mass-murder,
> > theft and destruction.

> You say that like there's something wrong with it.
>
> /sarcasm

You're not being sarcastic. You have no conscience, psycho.

> > You have tried to defend and cover up the most
> > heinous crimes against humanity,

> Examples?

Mass murder through 'war', DU, mercury, and yes, pharmaceutical drugs.

> You mean by my favoring immunizations that have helped
> eradicate (or just about) diseases like smallpox and polio?

That's nonsense propaganda. 'Immunization' produces disease.

> > the environment,

> Examples? You mean by favoring privatization of all land so people will
> be better stewards of it?

Depleted uranium, grazing the land to death... You don't own the world.

> > and animals.

> Examples? I'm especially interested in what you consider heinous crimes,
> aside from people eating meat, wearing fur, or being cured of disease
> via medications and procedures stemming from research. Food, warmth,
> well-being -- what do you find particularly galling about that?

All lies. Burning chickens alive, killing wild horses, wholesale slaughter
of wildlife for whatever spurious reason.. You're an unfeeling *******.

"****" then.

> especially since my
> girlfriend isn't very open-minded about that kind of thing (with
> strippers or any other woman). I don't find what strippers do to be
> immoral compared to, let's say, trying to convince someone that a foot
> massage is comparable or superior to seeing a real doctor, that a small
> electric device can cure someone of parasites he or she never even had,
> or that meat can never be part of a healthful diet. You're a fraud,
> Lesley. Maybe if you had titties you could make an honest living with
> them instead of being so jealous.

Crackhead. Rife was curing cancer back in the thirties.

> > You're beneath despicable, 'chico chumpo'.

> That's rich coming from someone as disturbed AND disturbING as you.

That laughable coming from someone as disturbed as YOU.