Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.drink,rec.arts.books
Kevin S. Wilson Kevin S. Wilson is offline

Default "Canadian Lyric" cocktail?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:47:04 -0400, "Francis A. Miniter"
> wrote:

>Otto Bahn wrote:
>
>>"Francis A. Miniter" > wrote

>>Canadian rye whiskey, while drinkable, is bullshit. It
>>might not have had any rye involved at all.
>>

>>>By the way, has anyone noticed that the Irish and American spirit producers
>>>tend to use the spelling "whiskey" while the Scots and Canadian distillers use
>>>the spelling "whisky"?
>>>

>>That Tom Cruise movie "Whisky business" was American.
>>
>>--oTTo--
>>

>:-)
>You had me going there for a minute.

Me, too. Not many people know that Tom Cruise is Canadian. Everyone
just assumes he's from the US.

--
"Danked," the past participle of "dank", is used to refer to someone
who replies to his own post on an online forum posing as another person