Eric Jorgensen

Default Request - Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:05:44 GMT
"Vox Humana" > wrote:

> No. I'm afraid that this person was even worse!!! Hard to imagine,
> but she was. She couldn't even use measuring cups properly. The set
> was ugly. Her wardrobe was ugly. Her knowledge seemed limited. Take
> a look at the link.

Oh, now i get it. That 'magazine' that Kraft has been littering my
mailbox with for the last few months has a TV show. Great. So far I've
been judging 'family circle' by the cover and dropping it off in the
trash on my way back from the mailbox. Never even makes it inside the
house, but I'm incredibly averse to marketing.

If i hadn't seen the enormous Kraft logo on the back i would have
presumed it was yet more mail for any of the dozens of people who've had
this address before me. Four years I've been here and i keep seeing new
names on the mail. It's not just junk mail, that i could understand.
It's the fact that i get inch thick packages of papers from law firms
and personal-looking letters and christmas cards and, stuff that you
figure people would want sent to the right address. I get reams of mail
for people who haven't lived here in at least six years. how hard is it
to fill out a change of address form? wait a minute, I'm just ranting at
this point. sorry.

Maybe they ought to be more honest about the content and simply list it
as "Paid Programming" . . .

- Eric