Old 27-07-2006, 04:22 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
pearl[_1_] pearl[_1_] is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

Jonathan Ball aka "Leif Erikson" lied in message ink.net...

lesley the lying slut of Cork lied:

I am not a 'slut', I do not live in Cork, and I do not lie.

My last reply to this infantile nonsense.

"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
k.net...

William wrote:

ball wrote:
..

bestiality

I very much doubt that.

Thank you.

Did he provid you with some animals?

[snip shit flood]

Admit that you have been lying, chickenshit punk.

sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you idiot!

Texan SHARP,

Your ex-husband was a skinhead, you lying slut.

SHARP - 'Skinheads Against Racial Predudice', you lying lowlife.

The guy was an ex-convict.

He did a stint in prison. Where you should be.

Exactly.

Tekel.

He was a skinhead when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

False.

No, true.

Absolutely false. If anything, a turn-off. I'm a 'hippy-chick', remember.

You can't possibly know all that. Soryy, but I don't believe you.

I do know all of it.

Deluded as ever.

Right.

Then you should be quiet and stop all your nonsense.

cut

Why did you cut, you chickenshit closed-minded ****wit?

restore

She went out of town, and he got into her computer and
started posting, right here in this newsgroup - a lot
of wild, violence-tinged stuff. He found and began
posting in some skinhead-oriented groups as well. Here
is his post: http://tinyurl.com/p6lp8. He was using
her computer and her pseudonym at that time, "lilweed".

Following an inappropriate comment to a serious accident.

I gave him free rein.

I was never a skinhead.

Bullshit. You were a Chelsea - he told us.

He told his buddies on a newsgroup. He was lying.

If I were, I would freely say so.

No, you're a born liar.

That's you, liar ball.

You're embarrassed by the episode, little lying Chelsea.

Embarrassed by what, exactly? I regret nothing I've done.

your closed-mindedness.

'There are those who believe that science is not just mistaken
on some interesting theoretical possibilities, but IRREDEEMIBLY
wrong on the most fundamental questions science can ask.

And those people are called "kooks", and you are one.
So is billy.

Those people are called "skeptics". You get everything wrong.