Old 26-07-2006, 09:54 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals
Leif Erikson Leif Erikson is offline

Default Where's everybody gone?

William wrote:
"Leif Erikson" wrote in message
ink.net...

William wrote:

I wasn't talking about Lesley. I was talking about Pearl,

That's lesley, you dummy. "pearl" is her ****witted pseudonym.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

She is anything but a pearl; more like a

jagged piece of broken glass from a cheap bottle of beer.

yawn

and having an open mind about her beliefs.

You don't really mean to have an open mind about them, dumb-ass. What you mean is
to be predisposed to accept them because they're new-age kooky.

Apart from a few items on that list I'm open-minded the rest and
believe some of them.

Exactly. You are predisposed to accepting at face
value any new-age kooky bullshit that appears to go
against common sense, and that plays to your perverse
need to be "different". You misinterpret this as
"open-mindedness". It isn't - it's anything but that.
What it is is bias toward kookiness.

Any time some dope
like you starts lecturing about open mindedness, it quickly becomes apparent that
you are anything but that. You are, rather, a true believer - a ****wit, in other
words.

lesley believes in a whole list of weird, irrational, anti-scientific fairy tales:

She says she doesn't,

She's a born liar.

"zero point field" (GUFFAW!)
"veganism"

I've been vegan for over two years now and doing great by it.

"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality

I very much doubt that.

I thought you were open minded?

Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts

Yeah right.

She was married to a ****ing British skinhead, you
idiot! The guy was an ex-convict. He was a skinhead
when she hooked up with him. That's *why* she got
together with him: she was aroused by it.

You see? You're not open-minded at all.

participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

As for all the rest, they're all weird beliefs that fly
in the face of logic and common sense and science, and
that's *why* you believe in them.