johannap73 johannap73 is offline
Member

Location: Queensland, Australia
Question kenwood chef major or kitchen aid

can someone please let me know what their views on these two products are good or bad i am in two minds on which one to purchase so if you have one of these please tell me what you think of the product and how it works for you.....i have a kenwood chef but it is about 35 years old and still going but i would like to buy a new one before the one that i have dies.

thanks in advance to all that reply i will try to thank individually when they are posted....
Good food, Great Wine, and excellent company at the dinner table, what more could you ask for!!

Last edited by johannap73 : 26-07-2006 at 11:00 AM