Posted to rec.food.cooking
David Ayres David Ayres is offline

Default Recipes Needed for Fundraisier

Jill,

You're certainly correct, we're doing ok on desserts. Is there a
rule of thumb for a general cookbook that works the best? Mostly Main
Dishes, evenly divided, etc.? I'm FAR from a cookbook aficionado.

As for our needs now, we can use recipes for any category. But, the
following categories are lagging farther behind the rest:

Vegetables & Side Dishes
Breads & Rolls
This & That

Dave