Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bill Beeman Bill Beeman is offline

Default Viking vs Wolf vs DCS

"Sandy K." > wrote in message
> Getting ready to do a kitchen remodel and we're looking to get some high
> end
> appliances.
>
> Can anyone point me to a website or newsgroup where I can read reviews of
> the above mentioned professional series stoves? Or provide personal
> experiences with the above listed brands?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sandy K.

We've got a Wolf Dual-Fuel range...very pleased with it. The griddle works
very well (but a pain to clean), and we've found the ovens to be very
consistent.

Minor quibble: We're on propane, and the burners tend to 'pop' on turn-off.
This is normal, and mentioned in the manual, but my wife tends to still be
startled when it does it.

Bill