Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to send is offline

Default Recipes Needed for Fundraisier

David Ayres wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I'm with a new nonprofit group, Online Youth Services, who just
> received their federal tax exempt status. We're doing a cookbook
> fundraiser to help us get started and are in need of some more recipes
> to meet our goal. If anyone would be willing to donate some recipes, it
> would go a long way to helping us get started!

One of the major cookbook publishers -- sorry, I can't remember which,
but 5 seconds after I post this I will remember -- has recipes that you
can use to fill in your cookbook with.

And if you need a lot, there's always these sites:

http://www.ffts.com/recipes.htm
http://www.thehoseys.com/recipes.html

(and yep, I have all these recipes on my hard drive -- I'm a recipe junkie)