Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lisa Ann Lisa Ann is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

"Pandora" > wrote in message

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > ha scritto nel
> messaggio ...
>> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:46:01 GMT, (TammyM) wrote:

> [CUT]
>> Okay, it's not free. <G> But it comes at no additional charge. You
>> can talk to Pandora all month, non-stop, and it'll still be $24.99.
>>
>> Carol

> All month, non stop? Wonderful! I will learn american slang
> Pandy

In that case, we'd better take turns calling you, Pandora. Carole and Barb
can teach you Minnesota Nice slang. I can teach you Indianapolis
South-sider slang. Jill can teach you West Tennessee slang...and...well,
refer to the map! I would say that Margaret could teach you New Yorker
slang, but she's always struck me as being so genteel and sweet, I daresay
you'd simply learn to be sweeter.

Lisa Ann