Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:46:27 GMT, (TammyM) wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:20:36 +0200, "Pandora" >
>>wrote:

>>>Sorry, I have Skype and it costs $ 0 per month. It is more free

>>More free is good :-)))))
>>
>>TammyM

> I have skype too......
>
> Christine

Back before broadband, in the 1990s, my brother and I used ICU2, realtime
video, audio and text IM on peer-to-peer software. We'd talk and toast
beers at the camera all the time, for free, except the cost of the
shareware. It was skittish/skip-frame video over ISDN lines.

Skype is the best solution. Free software, free contact around most of
the planet. Must have headset/microphone gear to omit feedback echo.

Andy