Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:17:45 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:

>Low sodium, low sugar, low cholesterol, low sat. fat. diet of my own
>design. Since September 2005 I've lost 50 lbs., giving up almost all my
>favorite foods in the process. My goal is 200 lbs. But I'll have to
>revise that to 195 so I can try your recipe!
>
>I've become quite an expert on reading nutritional labels and ingredients
>lists. *sigh*

Congratulations! 50 pounds! I have 62 to go, myself. It's nice
looking down and seeing things like toes!

Feel free to ignore the following.

Round roast is extremely lean. The visible fat is trimmed before
cooking. After being cooked in liquid, most remaining fat will be in
said liquid. The roast and liquid are refrigerated separately
overnight. The fat can easily be lifted off the liquid before
serving.

Carol