Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:11:09 +0200, "Pandora" >
wrote:

>And thank you for this recipe.
>Only a question:
>If I had not a crockpot, could I use a pressure pot?

I'm not experienced with pressure cookers, so maybe someone else can
answer this. Would the meat be seasoned well enough using this
method?

>And another question: what are crusty rolls? Slices of bread like toast?
>thank you

Crusty rolls are what are probably normal rolls for you. They're
crunchy on the outside and softer on the inside. In the US, most
people seem to prefer soft rolls and breads. It's the foodies who go
for the crisp outsides of bread products.

Carol