Posted to rec.food.cooking
Pandora Pandora is offline

Default REC - Italian Beef Sandwiches (crockpot recipe)

"Damsel in dis Dress" > ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:10:31 +0200, "Pandora" >
> wrote:
>
>>If it was created in Chicago, why they call it "italian..."?

> Because it has garlic, oregano, and basil in it! That makes
> *anything* Italian. LOL!

Ohhh! I understand

>>BTW Now I Am curiosus. I must try! But where is the recipe? I don't see
>>it.

> (Did you get my e-mail about talking on the phone? I can call Italy
> free now!)

No. I haven't received any email from you. Do you want to call me? Have you
got Skype?But you must speak slowly because I Am gooder with written english

I wait for your mail, then!
And thank you for this recipe.
Only a question:
If I had not a crockpot, could I use a pressure pot?
And another question: what are crusty rolls? Slices of bread like toast?
thank you
Pandora