Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
HobbesOxon HobbesOxon is offline

Default What have you been drinking lately?

Dominic, thanks muchly for starting the thread. Exactly as you say, it
is a great benefit to get some inspiration from owners of some of the
well-tuned palates that write here. (The owners, that is, and not
their palates. Although I suppose it is possible to write with one's
palate. Perhaps.)

I've been drinking my last batch from a recent trip to Sichuan. It's
dropping at an alarming rate, and I'm getting concerned about being
able to find replacements when it's gone!

Favourites these last few days:

Maofeng of unknown Sichuan leaf, very vivid and fresh
A very friendly formosa wulong
1999 "Yank Kang" mystery bing (see the Pu'erh LiveJournal)
A decent xinyang maojian (average grade, but very pleasing nonetheless)

Toodlepip,

Hobbes