Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
xDustinx xDustinx is offline

Default What have you been drinking lately?

I normally rotate all the teas I have, so: Darjeeling Puttabong 1st
Flush, Golden Monkey, Golden Needle, Green Mate, Ooooh Darjeeling, Pi
Lo Chun Select, and Wen Shan Bao Zhong. I've been a little
dissapointed with the Puttabong, which I got a month or two ago.
I'm also a little dissapointed with the Bao Zhong, which I just
receieved. Not as flavorful as the Bao Zhong I've had before, with
almost no flavor on the second infusion. I just finished a Tung Ting
Jade Oolong which was delicious. Fortunately I have some Bao Zhong and
2nd Flush Darjeeling on the way that promises to be better than my
recent tea experiences.