Posted to alt.food.vegan
Elderberry Blossom Elderberry Blossom is offline

Default I need a white cake recipe

> http://shmooedfood.blogspot.com/2006...-cupcakes.html

I haven't tried this particular recipe yet but I've made similar recipes.

I used to use Duncan Hines mixes when they were dairy-free and they
worked well for me with Ener-G egg replacer. Brownie Mixes do not work
well with egg replacer.

I googled searched this group and found many recipes. I'll proceed to
repost them for you.

Good Luck with the "Terrible Twos".